Sure you have a website… BUT is it working for you?
As with anything else, without being given the proper attention, after a year or two a company website can stagnate or become obsolete to the point where no one visits it any longer.
And what would be the point of paying for a website that does not pay you back?
A website redesign can be as simple a few tweaks to the current design or an entire style change over. It is all a matter of personal choice and the desired results you are striving for.
What is the most important is that your website offers an enjoyable experience to online visitors so that they take the time to stay on your website and take some action to become a potential client.
In our fast paced society, the more attracted people are to your site, the easier it is to use and higher your website design converts: the better the opportunity you have to generate more sales and leads automatically.
Here are the top 5 reasons to redesign your website NOW:
1) People CANNOT find your phone number or contact information on EVERY single page within 5 seconds of viewing your website: You are more likely to lose a sale if the information is not readily available on a quick glance.
2) It does not look good, scale down properly or offer a user friendly experience on mobile phones or tablets: Updating your website to a responsive design is a great way to fix this.
3) Your website design is more than a few years old or very basic: Buyers respond more to websites that are visually stimulating or grab their attention.
4) Google does not find and display your website URL when people search for your type of product or service in your area: If Google does not find enough relevant information on your website, either in the content or design, it will NOT display it near the top of its search rankings. Click here to learn how you can get your website on page one of search engines.
5) You are NOT gaining any leads or clients as a result of having one: If you have paid to have a website build and are paying for hosting services to keep it online, your website should be optimized so that it is automatically paying you back.
Your website says a lot about you and your business. Isn’t it time to make it speak volumes and use it to its fullest capacity?