Perfume in the Eye? Not a Good Idea

Perfume_BottleA young British girl learned the hard way that perfume in the eye is not a good idea. The unsuspecting five year old girl pushed an unmarked button on a perfume dispensing machine to disastrous results. After receiving a full blast of perfume to the face the girl ran to her mother for help.

Currently the young child is recovering with the help of a strong steroid cream to help treat the now hyper sensitized skin around her eyes and is expected to make a full recovery. There is no news at this point regarding any lawsuits between the child’s family and the department store.

Posted in:

Uncategorized

You may also be interested in...

The One Thing You Must Do for Your Website Immediately

If you do nothing else for your website, the one thing you must do is test it for mobile readiness. A mobile-ready/mobile-friendly website is one that loads and displays properly on mobile devices such as iPhones, smartphones, and tablets. Before getting to the explanation of how to test a website for mobile readiness, let’s first …